IMPORTANT: Please read the LEGAL NOTICE at the end of HPAT-IRELAND Information Booklet 2023 (“the Booklet”).
By registering to sit the HPAT-IRELAND You are entering a binding legal agreement between You and The Australian Council for Educational Research Ltd (ABN 19 004 398 145) (“ACER”) in relation to Your registration for the HPAT-IRELAND, and all associated administrative and other consequent activities regarding the HPAT-IRELAND provided digitally in a HPAT-IRELAND testing centre or from another location by remote proctoring in 2023, consists of:
- The Booklet, including its Legal Notice;
- any instructions issued from time to time regulating candidates’ sitting of the HPAT-IRELAND;
- the Test Day Instructions meaning any instructions issued by ACER or a Proctor on a sitting day; and
- this declaration.
Ensure You understand fully and are familiar with the contents of the Legal Agreement before You complete your registration for the HPAT-IRELAND as it details important conditions in respect of your participation in the HPAT-IRELAND.
NOTE: the terms of the Legal Agreement may vary from sitting to siting of HPAT-IRELAND and, therefore, you should re-familiarise with each part of the Agreement detailed above before each sitting of HPAT-IRELAND. You should not assume that the terms and conditions applicable to a previous sitting are the same in every respect as those which are set out in the Legal Agreement.
The declarations below signify You AGREE:
- To the Legal Agreement which will apply to Your registration for and participation in HPAT-IRELAND in 2023 and all matters consequent thereon;
- In the event of a HPAT-IRELAND sitting in 2023 being compromised or having to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond ACER’s reasonable control it may be necessary for You to, and at ACER’s sole discretion:
- re-sit HPAT-IRELAND:
- on a date;
- at a testing venue; and
- with a remote proctoring service;
- other than that originally specified by ACER; and undertake further action in finalHPAT-IRELANDion of those alternative arrangements;
- re-sit HPAT-IRELAND:
- for logistical reasons and in ACER’s sole discretion, if required you may be allocated a date, time and testing venue or remote proctored session when available in respect of your undertaking of the HPAT-IRELAND i.e. you may not have a choice of date, time and/or venue;
- to comply with any direction, guideline or policy issued by ACER concerning compliance with public health orders or regulations applicable to your undertaking of the HPAT-IRELAND;
- That to sit HPAT-IRELAND in 2023 You are a bona fide prospective applicant to a course for which HPAT-IRELAND is a pre-requisite;
- You meet the requirements for eligibility set out in the HPAT-IRELAND Information Booklet 2023;
- Not to use or divulge to any third party, information concerning the test questions in HPAT-IRELAND for Your own or any third party’s personal or commercial gain;
- Not to post or publish any specific part or aspect of the content of HPAT-IRELAND. This includes publication on the internet, in any digital format or other format;
- That the information You give in Your application for registration for the HPAT-IRELAND in 2023 is true and correct. The giving of false or misleading information constitutes misconduct, may result in permanent disqualification from undertaking HPAT-IRELAND in the future, and may jeopardise Your chances of being admitted into any course for which HPAT-IRELAND is a pre-requisite;
- That You are the person whose name and address appears on this registration.